KMFMS Forum Index KMFMS
Discuss why and how to avoid Microsoft

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

<<< Back to KMFMS home  

more members!

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:57 am    Post subject: more members! Reply with quote

Hi all,

microsoft sucks!

we should advertise this forum in microsuck in order to get a lot more new members!!!
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Thanks for your enthusiasm. There currently aren't many forum members because we just resurrected the forums last night after a year and a half, and it's an entirely new system so the old members no longer have their accounts. We're hoping the forums will grow to be more popular than ever over time. You are welcome to advertise the site - the best way to do so is to link to it from your web page. There are some buttons and banners for that purpose at http://www.kmfms.com/download.html One thing that we ask that you do not do is try to advertise this site via email since that could be considered spam. It's OK if you want to put a link to the site in your email signature or if you refer people to the site when Microsoft comes up in conversation, but please don't email links to the site unsolicited.

Thanks,
- admin
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:24 pm    Post subject: PS Reply with quote

Hello,

Just a quick followup to my last post - what I said about email applies to other forums as well. Please don't post unsolicited links in other forums as that could be considered spam. It occurred to me after posting that you may have been referring to the Microsuck forums. We get a lot of traffic from their website already because they reprinted an article of ours, so I think some people will find their way here on their own anyway.

Thanks,
- admin
reactosguy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:15 pm    Post subject: MicrosoftSucks.org! Reply with quote

I promoted your site on the MicrosoftSucks.org forum. Currently one user from the forum (aaa) read your site ans said it was excellent! Cool
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:37 pm    Post subject: Re: MicrosoftSucks.org! Reply with quote

reactosguy wrote:
I promoted your site on the MicrosoftSucks.org forum. Currently one user from the forum (aaa) read your site ans said it was excellent! Cool

Thanks!

- admin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KMFMS Forum Index -> Suggestion Box All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Forum posts are owned by the original posters.
Forum boards are Copyright 2005 - present, KMFMS.