KMFMS Forum Index KMFMS
Discuss why and how to avoid Microsoft

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

<<< Back to KMFMS home  

RE: How Does One Download These Non-Microsoft Products?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DonLee

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:39 pm    Post subject: RE: How Does One Download These Non-Microsoft Products? Reply with quote

KMFMS has discussed a lot of alternative products to Microsoft. Being less than a novice to the whole PC genre however, I don't have the slightest notion about how to obtain these non-Microsoft products, or what to do with them once I obtain them. I need a "crash course", a "pc-101 for dummies" if you will, that will for instance tell me how do I obtain a Linux operating system and how do I replace my Windows operating system with it? How do I replace Internet Explorer or Google Chrome with Firefox? I know these may seem like stupid questions to most of you but you've got to know that not everyone is computer literate. Quite frankly, I need all the help I can get!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KMFMS Forum Index -> Suggestion Box All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Forum posts are owned by the original posters.
Forum boards are Copyright 2005 - present, KMFMS.